To contribute to successful and optimum results for all client events, by providing integrated, quality services , on a sustainable basis, within all the spaces managed by MEO Arena.
We want to go on being excellent to achieve top position in the national events market, immediately retaining our current clients and being on decision makers’ agenda.
Pursuing an agreement and alliance policy to strengthen our core business nationally and internationally and betting on new businesses.
Policies and procedures
Rules for the use of venues and conflict Resolution Mechanism:
The rules in force have the objective of establishing general rules for the use use of MEO Arena, for which the compliance shall be bound by the events’ Promoters, carried out in this space.
Quality and Development Office firstname.lastname@example.org
MEO Arena has a prevention and maintenance plan for the premises, certified by competent authorities, with the view to guarantee the best safety conditions for the public that visits us.
To reinforce the safety conditions at events’ organisation level it has a number of documents, controlled, that may be made available.
Quality Management System
In June of 2007 the Atlântico successfully carried out another event becoming the first Arena of the EAA seeing its Quality Management System certified by NP EN ISO 9001:2000 in the management of Multipurpose Venues and Integrated and Qualified Services Destined to Events.
In 2009 the Atlântico, S.A. finished the first cycle, of three years, that certifies its Quality Management System, under the new NP EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
In 2016 and before the completion of the estimated period to adequate its Management system to the new standard, the Arena Atlântico, saw its model’s quality and the correct assessment to the new standard, supported by an external entity, and is therefore at this point certified according to the NP EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. This standard besides the main requirements of previous versions, namely on the level of clients’ satisfaction, is reflected the sustainability and strategy component.
It’s common to say “that the future is built everyday”. With this spirit the ARENA ATLÂNTICO, S.A. strives to build the present always thinking about the next day. Adopting and exercising the QUALITY POLICY with relevant importance in our active routine.
Focusing and validating our objectives and interests to have a better response capability to our clients.
Accompanying the demands of the Quality Management System requirements and improving the commitment strategy of top management, we can strongly affirm that we find in the implementation of this policy, the following advantages:
- Satisfy our Clients and Partners’ needs improving the interpreting capacity of their real needs and, for that reason, guarantee total satisfaction;
- Train, evaluate and motivate in such a way as to ensure the best performance and satisfaction of all personnel;
- Define a communication circuit properly cleaned of any ambiguities in order to promote the well-being of teamwork, as well as to ensure the increase of better results;
- Promote teamwork conducted in all areas of activity;
- Enacting in an effective way internal and external communication, as well as, communication of our institutional image;
- Reduce the levels of consumption, increasing energy efficiency, as well as, working for environmental good practices through actions and initiatives at building management level and through the promotion of recycling initiatives and waste separation procedures;
- Improve the relationship with our suppliers and clients through the promotion of partnerships, continuous improvement of all services carried out and the analysis of better business perspectives;
In essence assuming the QUALITY POLICY as an integral part of our organizational system, we will enable better performance, more productiveness and more satisfaction.
MEO Arena has been recognized for its installation’s qualities through A+ result, within energetic certification and the interior air quality of the buildings.